Reliable image backup and recovery of your entire system – email, music, photos, videos, documents, personal settings, bookmarks, and all your applications. Recover your complete system or just the files and folders you need quickly and easily, anytime, anywhere. A full computer image backup is the only way to protect your complete system and be operational immediately after restoring your system.
Simple, worry-free, complete image backups
Only a complete image backup allows you to restore the exact configuration of your PC, including your operating system and all your files.
Fast, reliable incremental and differential backups
After an initial image backup, incremental and differential backups capture only changes made since the previous backup, saving time and storage space.
Go back in time
Use Time Explorer to go back in time and quickly restore your individual files and folders or your complete system to that point in time.
Nonstop PC backups
Acronis True Image records changes as you work so your backups are always up to date.
What's new in Acronis True Image 2015:
- Brand new UI—Creating a backup is straightforward and navigation is very user friendly.
- Entire PC backup—To back up your computer, just click on "Entire PC" in backup source, and we will select your internal drives for you. We still have a more advanced option for backup source, in case you would like to backup certain partitions.
- A new joint Acronis Bootable Media builder—Just click on it and select what kind of bootable media you need: Acronis Rescue Media or WinPE.
- New simple way of WinPE media creation—Once you select it in the Acronis Bootable Media builder, we create it for you; and in case AIK/ADK is required - we will suggest the correct version.
- New option to send feedback right from the product—With just one click, you can send system report information and your feedback directly to the Acronis Development team
- New offer: Acronis True Image Unlimited with unlimited Cloud storage.