JD Design ExpPrint 126.96.36.199 | 4 Mb
ExpPrint is a directory listing utility that integrates with Explorer, allowing you to view, print, and save listings of files, directories, and virtual folders.
- New for V5. Photo, , Music, & Document file tags/properties.
- Output any combination of Name, Size, Type, Time values, version, CRC32, MD5, SHA-1 hashes, and other file properties.
- Comprehensive sorting facilities.
- Flexible typographic styling capabilities. Colour, font face and size, and spacing are some of the things that are configurable for each section of a listing by editing style sheets. A collection of styles is provided which shows many of the possibilities.
- Flexible indentation formatting for hierarchic subdirectory listings.
- XML/HTML output provides viewing, print and print preview capabilities (through your ), and can often be loaded into other applications.
- Should you need additional flexibility, the open XML based allows for comprehensive customisation and custom applications.